Garage Door Service in Hudson, Indiana
As a resident of the Hudson area, you can depend on the Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne for quality garage door service. We have provided reliable installations, repairs and maintenance services for residential and commercial clients for over 80 years.
Call by 5 p.m. for same-day emergency garage door service — or repairs are free!
Contact our experts if you’re looking for garage door companies in Hudson, IN. Schedule your appointment online for residential or commercial doors in Hudson.
Check out our exclusive offers to save on Hudson garage door service.
Top-Quality Garage Door Services for the Hudson Area
No matter your garage door needs, the Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne has you covered. Our services include:
- Garage door installation
- Garage door replacement
- Garage door repair (including garage door opener repair)
- Garage door maintenance
- Emergency garage door repair
We offer a wide range of high-quality garage doors for installation and replacement projects in the Hudson, IN, area, with popular options like steel, wood and aluminum.
When looking for garage door companies in Hudson, you can depend on us. In addition to providing the highest quality products, we offer 24-hour emergency garage door repairs and same-day service when possible.
Residential Garage Doors in Hudson
When you need garage door service for your Hudson-area home, call the Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne. Your garage door is a major investment, and the quality of the installation work is just as important as that of the product itself.
We offer the highest quality garage doors for our residential clients in Hudson and can help ensure smooth operation with proper installation and maintenance.
We know that when your garage door breaks, it can compromise the safety and security of your family, so we also offer 24-hour emergency garage door repair services.
Looking for residential garage door companies in Hudson, IN? Learn more about our residential garage door service »
Commercial Garage Doors in Hudson
Having high-quality, functioning doors at all times is critical for any commercial facility in the Hudson area. If your garage doors break or need to be replaced, service must be completed right away to ensure your property remains protected from theft and the elements.
The Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne uses the best quality garage door openers, dock equipment and commercial doors in Hudson. We also offer same-day service for calls received by 5 p.m. on business days.
Looking for commercial garage door companies in Hudson, IN? Learn more about our commercial garage door service »
Insulation in Hudson
We install insulation for existing properties and new construction projects. Our specialty covers fiberglass, foam and cellulose structures for residential and commercial buildings in and around Hudson.
Emergency Garage Door Repair
The Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne offers emergency garage door repair in Hudson, IN. If your garage door springs break or it starts to open by itself, you need dependable service to ensure your home’s safety and security.
If you call us any time before 5 p.m. on business days, we guarantee same-day service at no additional cost. However, our emergency garage door repairs are available 24 hours a day, so you’ll never have to wait to get the service you need.
Hudson Garage Door Repairs
Garage door won’t open? No problem. We offer fast, effective garage door repair services.
Most Common Garage Door Repairs in Hudson, Ohio
- Replace garage door opener chain
- Replace garage door springs
- Replace a damaged garage door panel or section
- Replace garage door opener motor
- Fix or replace broken or bent rollers
- Fix or replace bent track, misalignment or rusted track
- Fire door drop test
- Garage door maintenance
Call (260) 205-8509 today or contact us online for emergency garage door repair in Hudson, IN!
Your Trusted Source for Garage Doors in Hudson, Indiana
No matter what your garage door service needs are in the Hudson area, the Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne is here to help. We have installed, repaired and serviced garage doors for residential and commercial facilities near you since the 1930s and are conveniently located near Hudson to get urgent issues fixed fast.
When you need any residential or commercial garage door service in Hudson, IN, there’s only one name you need to know — the Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne!
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about garage doors in Hudson, IN, include:
Can I insulate my garage door?
You can and should. In Steuben County, winter temperatures don’t just dip below freezing; they stay there. And our summers can have muggy, hot days. Your new garage door can have Thermacore® insulation to keep energy from escaping and unwanted air from entering.
If you have an older garage door without insulation, you can have it protected too. But be sure to weigh the expense of insulating your garage door vs. replacing it. A garage door can last 10 to 15 years, depending on maintenance. If your door is older than 10 years, it’s more cost-effective to replace it.
Do I really need a garage door opener? Can't I open a garage door manually?
You might be able to open your garage door manually, but why would you? If opening it manually lets you in, it will also let someone else inside. Automatic garage doors offer more convenience and, most importantly, home safety.
Another factor is if you become physically unable to open your door, you’ll need an automatic garage door opener installed. Installation later would cost more.
How do I know when it's time to replace my garage door?
Signs it’s time to replace your garage door are:
- Age: If it’s more than 10 years old, start budgeting for a new garage door. Fifteen years is about the maximum.
- Appearance: A damaged or deteriorated garage door decreases your property value and poses a safety risk. The return on investment from a garage door replacement can be as high as 94%. Your beat-up garage door impacts other homes’ values, too: Your neighbors will thank you when you replace your old garage door.
- Dents/dings: Even minor door dents allow unwanted air in and AC or heated air out. Some dents make a break-in easier and can cause problems during operations. If you ignore garage door damage too long, the replacement may cost more because tracks, etc., may be unusable.
- Noises: Banging, screeching, creaking … any garage door noise indicates a problem.
- Repairs: If you’re having repeated breakdowns and repairs, it’s time to cut your losses and get a new garage door, no matter its age.
- Slowdowns: Garage doors don’t operate like Indy 500 cars, but when they move more like a radio-controlled car with a weak battery, you need repair or replacement.
- Vibrations: If your garage door has the shakes, it might be fixable if you seek service asap.
Contact Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne if you have additional questions.
Directions to Our Showroom from Hudson
- Get on I-69 S
- Use the second from the right lane to take exit 312 to merge onto Coldwater Road
- Merge onto Coldwater Road
- Use the second from the right lane to turn right onto E Washington Center Road
- Turn left onto Stoney Creek Drive
- Turn right
- Turn left onto Keystone Drive
- Turn right to arrive at 5331 Keystone Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825