One of the first things homeowners want to know before installing a garage door is how much it will cost. There are several factors that impact the price of a new garage door, including:
- Size: Garage doors come in all different sizes. For the most part, the more material used, the more money the garage door will cost.
- Material: Garage doors are made from a variety of materials, including steel, fiberglass, wood and aluminum. The material you choose will affect the cost of the garage door.
- Style: There are several different garage door styles to choose from, and the price of each style varies. At Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne, we have plenty of styles, and can help you choose a garage door that fits your preference and budget.
- Insulation: Some garage doors are already insulated, and others you need to insulate after installation. Because insulation can help maximize the efficiency of your garage door, investing in an insulated door is a good idea.
- Add-ons: You may want to choose custom colors or specific types of windows for your garage door. Depending on how many additional features you would like, the cost of your garage door could vary.
Get a Free Estimate for Garage Door Installation
Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne offers reliable garage door services in Indiana. We will gladly provide you free estimates so you’ll have an idea of the cost before starting your project.
Contact us online to schedule your garage door installation, or to receive your free estimate!