Fire Rated Garage Doors in Fort Wayne
Does your commercial building require the use of a fire rated door? Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne can help! We offer a variety of high-quality, durable fire rated doors. Want to learn more? Contact our door experts by calling 260-205-8509 today.
Our fire rated products are available for both door and counter applications in commercial, industrial, institutional and retail projects such as:
- Distribution centers
- Parking garages
- Restaurant kitchens
- And more
Our Fire Rated Doors
Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne offers several different lines of fire rated doors:
- Fire Rated rolling service FireKing® Fire Doors (models 630, 631 and 634) are rolling service doors that offer superior protection. These doors feature an innovative floor reset system which allows them to be easily drop tested and mechanically reset at any time without requiring special tools. Additional protection features, such as Fire Sentinel®and FireLite® vision lites, are available options.
- Fire Rated insulated rolling serviceFireKing® (model 635) doors offer not only fire protection but also insulation/energy efficiency and sound control. It has many performance options including: UL, FM, New York City, California (CSFM) and optional “S” smoke label with up to four hour UL label.
- Fire-rated counter doors (models 640 and 641) are ideal for openings that require a counter-type fire rated door. These doors are both highly functional and attractive—their compact, box-like form provides an attractive finished appearance that requires minimum side room. Added protection features, such as the Fire Sentinel®are available.
- Integral frame & sill fire counter doors (models 660,661 and 662) provide a handsome finished appearance for a variety of applications, including food service counters. Added protection features, such as the Fire Sentinel® are available.
Our fire rated doors:
- Are compliant with all NFPA-80 standards
- Can accommodate wide openings of up to 41 feet, 2 inches and 25 feet, 4 inches high (rolling service fire doors)
- Don’t require tension reset after automatic fire release
- Are constructed of galvanized or stainless steel in a variety of gauges, slat designs and finishes for exceptional strength, durability and style
- Meet or exceed industry fire safety testing standards, including Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC), Factory Mutual (FM), New York City and the State of California (CSFM) requirements
Fire Door Installation in Fort Wayne
If you need a fire rated garage door or counter door for your commercial building in Indiana, look no further than Overhead Door Company of Fort Wayne. Our team has expertise in the installation process, so you can rest assured we will get the job done right the first time. Contact us today or call 260-205-8509 to learn more about our fire doors!